Tuesday, March 07, 2006

What will it take? (and an introducton to my Blog..)

I am having problems with the Democratic party right now... When I see the Republican party in such turmoil over this NSA spying program, I think to myself, "where are the leaders of the Democratic Party, and what are they going to do about this serious lack of regard for the Rule of Law?" I feel abandoned by my party right now.
But first things first, welcome to my blog, Singularities and Sense, my first foray into building a blog. I've posted numerous times on other blogs, but thought building one would be exremely hard, hmmm, not so bad... I will be posting many different thoughts here, but most namely my
opinions on our current political landscape, and musings of mine since I am a musician.... I have no political clout, but that's the cool thing about blogs, I can voice my opinion anyway. So if you disagree with me, let me know, If you agree with me, let me know, and I hope all voices participate in this wee blog o' mine...
Thanks for stopping by....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home